Due to the release of work on the TPG Network, we're engaging experienced fibre splicers, looking for sub-contracting opportunities in Perth and surrounding areas
About the Role:
The TPG works will see you specifically carrying out fibre splicing on the TPG network.
Applicants should be strong performing and highly motivated sub-contractors who are experienced in fusion splicing, hauling and internal cabling that are seeking stable work volumes and high earning capacity.
TPG accredited contractors will be highly regarded however this can be gained during the onboarding process.
All sub-contractors joining tech2 must have the following to meet our strict audit requirements:
- Pty Ltd Registered Company
- Have relevant insurances, such as Public Liability, Workers Compensation Policy & Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Construction Induction – White Card
- Open Cabler's License preferred
- Valid Australian Driver's License
- Work Rights in Australia
- Police Clearance (valid within the last 6 months)
- HLTAID001 – Provide CPR
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management (WA)
Please note you will also need to have iPad's & Mobile Phones as well as a suitable Work Vehicle with all required tools including fusion splicer, traffic identifier and OTDR.
Experience in fibre splicing is mandatory for this opportunity.
Sub-contractors must be willing to up skill through scheduled training courses and workshops.
Please apply online attaching an up-to-date resume and/or accompanying company overview covering your experience relative to these opportunities.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.